Sunday, November 29, 2009

en tus pies

I want to think that everything, EVERYTHING in this planet happens for a reason...

As a child we fall so many times to get up! to built courage, to learn to get back on that fucken bike!

Or like me as a teens I acted like others, to see if I was like them, or I ditched school to see if I was a bad bitch, that didn't work, I went to church to see if God was in me.... that didn't work! jaja I even did my first communion!!! I tried and tried til I found me!... the stupid things I did to try to find myself!

Then I got to the young adult stage, I survived! haha Now the real adult... lets see how that goes...

I'm not sure why I am talking about this... last light I went to Villa in Pasadena, I meet some very interesting people... I'm not sure why they tried analyzing me or it was just that guy Melik I meet. These guys were older, and I think, I am just starting my real adult life, I mean I still live at home, these people own so much, and have real jobs ect....

This guy asked me questions about me, and I saw it in his eyes, he wanted to read everything about me... I felt like in school when you have to introduce yourself to everyone in the class jaja

After a while of asking me so me many questions about my career and job, and my future goals, and my Masters degree...he said "i think you are an IS something something"

I said "excuse me?" He said "yeah your personality.... it's an IS something" (Damn I can't remember the rest of it....maybe it was the jack n coke in my system jaja)

What was that? what was that type of personality, he never explained it... I will ask again if I ever see him, I am very interested in this, is this a good personality? and to the eyes of who?

haha

things like this make me wonder the character and personality even the life style of others... what it is to live your life? how interesting is it? what does your house look like??? what does your closet contain? how much money is in your bank? what do you feel that I can't see?

what stresses YOU...

I would, I would trade my life with someone for a day, just to see how your grounds feel.



.... do not believe everything I say, I'm kinda crazy! haha


...now work, uff... oh no.... :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment