Wednesday, October 29, 2008

walk away

Ouch... my body hurts, my back aches with stress, I feel it... My mind comes along for the ride... the cold and stressful ride.

Life couln't get anymore "blah" than this.... My heart hurts I don't even know why...

I want to go back... I want to go back when the sun would shine through my window! when everything made me SMILE!!! ...... When stress didn't seem to stop me, when my problems were worrying about what to wear in order to look cute... Now I have learned that life is beyong that...

I want to go back when a simple icecream cone made my day!

When I would wake up and looked forward to my daily missions.... Oh... how I miss the innocence of my daily missions!

When thinking about certain people brough joy and not pain... I want to go back about a year ago when my future looked so clear and so promising... I want to go back to the fun job I had with the people who distracted me from reality, and work was a daily party...

I want to go to about a year ago when the sun shined through my window and a simple icecream cone made my day!



I'm going to go study instead, this state of mind brings me down... Happy thoughts happy thoughts....


Oh how difficult it is to grow up.....



.

No comments:

Post a Comment