Sunday, October 5, 2008

oh....

Oh... today I feel UB40....
Thank you Carlos! Aun recuerdo cuando era chiquilla y ponia a UB40! como le gustaba la de red red wine. Llegava a la casa como si fuera su casa :) en su beat up car haha con UB40 full blast! I knew it was him as soon as would hear this or any kind of reggae...




And I still miss him! I think I will always miss him this much! But now I think I can finally talk about him with a smile on my face and no more tears....I just can't help myself and I wonder what everyones lives would have looked like if you had not left so soon....

People enjoy.... (After this song agan click a la de don't break my heart another one of my favorites! esa cancion es simple pero muy sierta)

I can't sleep tonight... I wonder why...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment