Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not much time...



Oh how I miss having the time to hang out...
But after a couple of days I had my beer :D

Omar just couldn't stay still for a pix, so instead he looks possessed...



What's so funny? This guy y sus estupideses que causan risa





Yo no entendia el chiste del "taco" ??? Hasta que la China me explico despues... oh... what an idiot haha I get it now!




The Samuel Adams kept on coming!




Todos tenian cool chucks, except me who decided to go trojan that night, fui la outsider de la noche, FUCK IT jeje



Scoop!!!


and he was actually posing for it... oh man! jaja


Perdi siempre pierdo.... this was a very good picture of me not making it in the hole... : P

Esa noche jugavamos scoop! hay no Omar y Alma con sus ideas pervertidas! Oh and Ouch un gordo me pego en la espalda con el taco, punk ass!

I hope after this semester I will have more time....


tengo tantas ganas de no tener ganas... I want to just do it!







lala lala lala ... FUI-FUI!!!

1 comment: