Saturday, January 29, 2011

better days to come


I took Sofia on a train ride.... She was sooooo excited! She loved it.

We walked walked and walked. Another movie being filmed on the streets of L.A.


There is nothing better than spending time with Sofia when my brain flows with stupid thought. I hate feeling like a bad person, because I am not. I just place myself on the worst surroundings. Don't ask me how or why but I do. I just know that I never did anything wrong and we should all take responsibility for the words that come out of our mouth.


Amazing design... and the planning continues...

This week will be difficult but I'll manage, I always do! and that is what I love about me, I always get back up no matter how many times I fall. You can never give up! never ever ever!
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment