Sometimes life is that way, cold. Things like this make me feel sad and lonely. Especially the latest things that have been occurring in my life. Hey! but this is life! and its real! We pretty much get fucked over and the best option is to suck it up and get tougher. How tough can a person get?
I miss my cigarettes, my wine and cigarette nights. But a while back I promised myself to stop the nasty habit. I get scared the smoke will kill my soul along with my lungs jaja
Today someone told me not to drink so much coffee, he said it makes the soul black haha what a piece of mierda! To top it off, I wore all black today. I made his day though.... I made his personal calendar, one that began on Mondays, he has a strong feelings with the week beginning on Sunday jaja we are all crazy in our way. At least I made someone smile :)
You go back to her, and I go back to us....
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment