Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lo ultimo

It was mom's and crazy bro's birthday! getting older by the minute, but hey! that's our nature, remember, wiser! we grow wiser with age!

We took him to BJ's yum! Of course he had his steak!

18, Jesus! my bro is 18! he ain't so lil anymore :(


jaja but I remember the first time he was able to beat me up when we fought... jaja I was abt 14 n he was only 9... It was that day I decided he would be my buddy instead of the "enemy" jaja, I'm a bitch!

I gave him that shirt as a gift, he had been wanting it for a while!
OHHH make a wish! and make sure it's a good one!!!



There he is.... 18! and growing the hair! finally!


and for mom... we did something different... every yr we go out for dinner, this yr we cooked! yikes jeje

N even baked her the cake! it actually turned out pretty good!

idk why Sofia cries every time we sing "happy birthday" song... :( what will happen for her 2nd b-day!?
Then the chicas went out for drinks! finally a drink with mom!!!



Good days!!! I love these days!!!


Von outtttt!!!!

.....

No comments:

Post a Comment