Saturday, February 27, 2010

healing in process

I haven't been writing in the last few days...

I have been spending most of my time with Chave, she goes back to work on monday so we wanted to take advantage of her last days of vacation! I never eat in restaurants and shop like I do when I am with Chave... I like it, but it be better if I had more $ although the sista pays for most of it, THANK YOU I love her for that... siempre me dice "pay me when u r rich!" jaja she wanted to take me to the spa.. but after tax season and finding out she had to pay this yr, AGAIN! ugggh! I said nope!


I've been hiking a lot too, I love it! and with Sofia on my shoulders... ouch! jeje

Changing the topic... last week I went to Venice with Roger aka Enano... he wanted a new tat... but he didn't get it... buuuu! we were there kinda late, and come on Venice beach... get the fuck out of there before the sun sets! seriously.


Roger and I, interesting... I am his pillow, he is not mine (by choice) I don't say much abt my personal life to him... simply cause he is a straight guy... but I do love him! and I am there to listen when ever he needs me... most of the time he asks for my advice... everyone knows I am straight out, u ask me, you will hear it!


and then he tells me I am bitter... his theory, a guy hurt me. He almost got me there too... he almost made me believe it myself, but nope!!!


and then when he made me feel sad, he told me to never change who I am! be strong! bull bull.... idk....


Do ppl really have to change to be liked? fake yourself to be like everyone else?
idk... I am who I am, culera if you want to call it.


Oh and just for the record... I am not bitter, simply hurt and it is taking me longer than I hoped for me to heal...


so... that is it for today... Oh and my new sun glasses, thank ya baby for buying them for me, I LOVE them! the guy who sold them to Ro thought we were a couple... jaja yeah, if that was the case... WW 3!


I am almost 24... I am starting to realize life is shorter than I thought.... yesterday I was just 10!

....dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment