Thursday, January 7, 2010

non-sense

Hai eventos en la vida que se quedan calcados en ti....

personas que no se olvidan...

comentarios que te afectan (buenos o malos)...

olores que te llevan millas lejos de donde te encuentras!

caras extranas...

risas que te contajian...

sometimes I wish I could read the future... just to cut the bullshit....

es tan dificil encontrar una media naranga en L.A....

o quisas me ago la k busco y me ago pendeja!

I shoud stop looking.... but I honestly don't look... then that means I should start looking?

so oh so hard to explain...

I want to learn french... maybe cause its the language of love jaja o porque quiero aprender algo nuevo...

aside, trying new things prevent alzheimers....

I should stop trying to figure out everything.... some things don't have an explanation...

I need to stop reading people..... cause some ppl aren't even worth my time!

I'm OUT!!!!


.....

No comments:

Post a Comment