Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010!

Here we go again....

another yr...

more hopes and dreams!

more to thank for and more to work for

another chance to start freshhhh


Alma got mad at me cause I feel it in my heart that this yr won't be good... my 09 was pretty good! I graduated... now looking for a job. Things need to get worst before they get better... 2011 is my yr!

jaja I know I am weird, but I will try to make the best out of it anyway.

This year i will....

Travel to Guadalajara to visit Fany!
Eat better and lose the fat.... slowly but surely, I don't stress over it though...
Meet interesting souls
get my career started!
Help my brother start the adult life
shop less (major problem)
wear my anti-wrinkle cream EVERY night!
not talk so much mierda like I do
have some beers with my mom (good luck to me!)
Give up trying to do the impossible
meet a handsome boy jaja
and... cry less... fo-sore cry less!


....

No comments:

Post a Comment