This year I want soooo much like every year haha
Lets see quiero......a new bra from Victoria's.... a funky ass color too!
Betsy Johnson purse, big one with a leopard pattern on it :) again funky....
Fraims for my room...
jewelry (non expensive one) but you guys know how I feel about jewelry :)
Un cake from portos!
Un perfume nuevo... something that is strong yet sweet.... yummy
Una labada pagada a mi carro.. stincky car won't shower... I tell it and it just won't do it jeje
blush and eyeshadows from MAC
Anything cultural/ urban to put in my room
Anything artistic to put on my walls (personal work are a BIG BIG BIG PLUS!)
A target giftcard works (ATTENTION!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE gift card but I'll make an exception for target cause there are so many things I want from there that it will bring a smile to my face haha)...
Give me a C.D from an artist I don't really know but think I'll love the music...(something new is always good)
Creo that is all I can think of for now.... I mean I can always add my ultimate gift but I doubt it will ever pop out of a box... A trip to Australia, or to Spain Awww.... a trip sounds awesome right now! la la lala la lalala la la makes me think of heaven I even sing haha
Another yr on my shoulders.....And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my primix Ari!!! if I remember correctly she is 19 today, right????
Feliz dia I'm soooo proud of you! in every sense of life! you are an awesome person and I know you will get far in life! just keep that pretty face of urs up! always up! never look down, bueno solo si te encuentras dinero para recojerlo haha I love ya chiquilla you know that!!! muach!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment