
or people... you just don't meet people for no reason... everyone leaves a part of them in you, either good or bad, but everyone does... Some stronger than others... nothing happens 'just because'... it's just up to us who are those individuals that matter enough to stick around and those that simply become another chapter in the book of life...

Quisas soy cursi, o tonta, but I want to live happy and I refuse to settle for less... don't become trapped in a world of objects... or in a world without dreams! it's moments in life that pump the energy to the heart.... moments that make life worth living... Oh! cause baby I wanna live!

Oh! I wanna fly!
Baby I wanna feel!
Oh! and sigh... Oh! and sigh baby! jeje
Oh baby! won't you write that book of life with me?!?! :)
.
No comments:
Post a Comment