Nima performing.... Music lalala music lalala hahah make me shake the body and feel alive :)
Thank you for the invite Bree I always have fun when we hang out!

Risa y sonrisas, risas y sonrisas!!! I love it... Love it when life smiles, when we live the moment
Sil and I enjoying some art work, listening to music and our beer! the best! those are the best moments!
Cheken los shoes de Bree! I call them moon boots haha only she can pull them off! :)

And one more of Nima on stage! Good day... lil drinking, lil dancing... In a bank! Yeah I know! pretty weird

It was a bank, I guess not used anymore... but you go underground where the cash is suppost to be, but they converted in to seperate stages... you walk in which ever you'd like and just enjoy the bands! I like it :) I had fun... by the way the salsa that day was HOT! Yikes haha
Again thanks so much Bree! see ya soon!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment