Sunday, November 25, 2012

Still Still Still...

I'm back...

This year is almost over, I can't believe it! Time flies when you are are having fun... or simply too busy to stop.  Which I'm not sure if it's good or bad...

I've been working, working a lot... so on my days off I rest, drink, and smoke ha! haha



But for the first time in a long time I am excited about Christmas! I actually can't wait to get my tree and finish shopping... yes finish, I already started shopping, that should tell you enough.



I try to keep busy... try to hang out with everyone... I try to maintain my good friends, cause you know good people are hard to find



So much has happened and changed since I started my blog! Since I was a college kid thinking of ways to take over the world hahah! People are married, having children, buying homes, buying cars, traveling.... and



.... and I'm just here like "hi kitty kat" hahahaha



I still hike, I still drink, I still smoke, I still cry, I still laugh (I still laugh a lot), I still get mad, I still act like kid, I still worry, I still wonder what if, and I still say fuck it!

I still drive to L.A. just to take pictures... I still go to the beach to think



Cause some things and people will never change!



Yep... some people will NEVER change.....

No comments:

Post a Comment