Hey momma... Why do I have such a big nose? My momma told me I should be thankful it does its job >.<
Today was a great day! Halloweenie is just around the corner and my momma is helping me with my costume! Today was no ordinary day and that makes me feel alright! I started the morning w a lil Devendra while sipping on coffee. then my momma and I spent most of the day in downtown shopping, then west-ho for more shopping and we ended in Olvera st. shopping even more, and drinking ha! There's nothing wrong with that! It was gloomy and I realized I should have worn a pair of my bad ass boots, i haven't worn boots this year. Its been so hot lately it doesn't even feel like fall.
Everything is ok... Normal... I don't like normal but normal is what I get for now...
Today I want to ask for one wish and one wish only... Ummm... Computer be ok and come back soon lol I understand myself :D
Ciao

No comments:
Post a Comment