Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Don't Drop the Ball Clau

I shouldn't write when I am mad or stressed but writing here helps me...

So this new job thing I got going on, maybe more than I had anticipated. I work and work and I feel I don't get anywhere.  Not to mention that every day is something new in addition to everything I have been doing,  I feel like I am dropping the ball, but I never drop the ball!  I've always said how I surprise myself every time. I always under-estimate myself and when I look back I have always conquered all, why would this be any different?

I just feel overwhelmed.

Overwhelmed and small... like if anyone can step on me. I hate this feeling.  This feeling of self-doubt.  I love when I know what I am doing, and knowing I am doing things right is a great feeling.  I need to get on this... I need to learn, engrave it in my brain, plan my days smart, don't miss deadline, don't make stupid mistakes... oh Claudia please don't make stupid mistakes!!!

I love how I like blowing things out of proportion, but that's me, take it or leave it....  I swear the positive in me over comes the negative...

URL this, ship this, report this, blog this, email this, facebook THAT!!! haha 

Who am I kidding, I like the load... makes me feel useful and part of something.

I think a lot has to do with my birthday blues... so for that I will add add this video, cause it adds to my blues, because feeling blue is part of being alive...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment