Sunday, March 25, 2012

Feliz Cumple Nenes!

Sofia and Santiago's birthday celebration!  Sofia turned 4 and this was Santi's 1'st birthday! It was a wild combination of Toy Story and Tangled... amazingly everything worked together.

Sofia was very excited! Chave let me dress her for the party and of course I dressed her like a princess and she wore makeup! ;)... Below are a few pictures of their memorable night.  It was very intimate, but they both had a great time and so did we... enjoy!



Juan and Santiago (twins!)


I made the candy baskets... very time consuming but I think they turned out pretty cute




Primas...


Alma baked the cupcakes, God they were delicious!



Santiago es un picaro! 


Family Avila-Alvarado


Chocolate Rapunzel Cake... I sure gained a few pounds this day haha


Birthday Kiddos!


Her dancing shoes..


                                                   All the girls were princess this night!


BFF's como se quieren este par



                                                 Las tres mosqueteras!


Oh oh oh! los quiero tanto!!!


The END

No comments:

Post a Comment