Friday, December 9, 2011

A q no sabias...

I love grapes, but I hate raisins
I am terrified of cockroaches and potato bugs
I love watching chick flicks alone, that way if I cry no one can sees me
I think my best feature are my eyes
I studied Criminal Justice cause I actually wanted to help
I talk to myself all the time, and I like to think it's normal
Best concert so far has been Erykah Badu!
Life has never been the same since I discovered sushi
My all time best friend was and will always be Muneca
I have this obsession with trees, I still haven’t figured out why
I have difficulty opening up and getting serious about things that scare me
I love being alone, but I hate feeling lonely
I like the smell of rain and the feeling of water on my feet
I never wear pants or socks to bed, always underwear and a t-shirt
I love taking random pictures, the best photos I’ve taken are unexpected moments
I’m not 100% sure where my life is headed, but not knowing makes it interesting and full of options!
The only real exercise you’ll get me to do is hiking
I am still single, cause I actually believe in true love...



...

No comments:

Post a Comment