Today at work this gringa chica told me "Claudia... did I say it right in spanish?" I laughed and said "yes, that is correct" she then laughed too and said "I had a rich bf once who cheated on me with a Claudia" and she continued laughing... "he was rich, and owned property in Mexico, that is where he meet that Claudia hahaha" she said "oh sorry to hear" I responded... "did you ever get to visit Mexico?" I asked... "Naw but Claudia sure did hahaha"
I love that girl she is soooo cool! and she still gets cheated on...
I wonder if we all get cheated on? we cheat ourselves that's fosore...
For some reason my name always affects ppl in the cheating dept, or something along those lines, like if I give them negative memories jaja or maybe I just pay extra attention to anything that has to do with cheating.... whateva
I will never understand it fully... why lie? lie to someone else and yourself.... whatever, I guess the only way you can avoid is to stay out of relationships....
PHEW PHEW modaefers >:0
.....
No comments:
Post a Comment