Saturday, October 31, 2009

stop swinging by my window dream!

Sometimes it all feels unreal, unatural, like a fairy tail...

Like any moment I will open my eyes and wake up from the dream...

Why do I dream? why do I dream the past... wait, but the dream catcher is up!.... what's up with that?

Then it's not a nightmare... it's just a dream, right?

They don't seem like nightmares but they are still horrible!

can dreams mean something?

It's like natural life bitting me in the ass!

Is it really true that if you dream someone they dream you? or they are thinking of you?

I think its true, wait... I want it to be true, it works to my advantage!

Do you dream me too?

How will I know.... How much of my dreams are true...

I've heard stories.... I can confirm that someone elses dreams are true.... But can someone confirm mine?

Please oh oh will someone confirm mine....

Don't you tell me you are mad now!!!

Don't break my heart that way!

not today

not anyday...

If I ask about the dream will you answer?



Baby don't leave me hanging.... answer the dreams... But if they are nightmares in real life.... get away from me negativity!!!



.......

No comments:

Post a Comment