I don't have a plan... for the 1st time i don't know where i will be tomorrow or in a yr or in the next 10 years! i was always to used to the plan! My problem now is that i didn't plan after my education... well i did. I planned to buy a house a better car, and to marry and have a family... y como diria la Danny " what a bunch of bullshit!" I realize it is! My life went from 100 to zero from one day to the other...
I was gone for a while, to only come back to the same problems... I ran out of plans... and I'm scared I don't know why... I don't know what is next... I don't know what to expect, I don't know what to prepare for! When I feel this way i hear this.... cause I can't live life scraed... I want to live day by day like the name of my blog :)
And like I read in a friends blog... "Jesus didn't say life would be easy, just that it would be worth it" or something like that... the message is the same!
I'll post picture from my trip as soon as I get a chnace... see you all!!!!
:0
it's not all BS...your desires are valid...and they can all come true! of course it will all come with time. be patient...and in the mean time, reconfigure yourself and create new plans and goals for yourself. you are a smart girl with a bright path...just hold your head up high and move forward with new plans for what lies ahead of you! Life changes and with it...so must we. Go and get it...your time to shine will be here before you know it!!
ReplyDeleteI will! Thank you for your words Linda! they help... sometimes i feel like I have no life, but i'll enjoy this time off, and figure myself out... then i'll shine in whatever it is that life brings my way! thank you amiga! me ayudas muchisimo!
ReplyDelete