
Not in a good way... it's amazing my power of mind and the capasity I have to be able to detach people from life with such easiness. I do it all the time, since I can remember. I have so many ex people in my life, ex b/f ex friends... it doesn't take much for me to cut people out! I can live without talking to people I have had close relationships with... Some people say these are grudges. Yeah like if I hold grudges and I can't forgive or forget. I'm not sure that is correct in my case. I feel that someone has done something to hurt me, I have nothing to forgive them... It was their personal choice to attempt to hurt me, but it's not that easy to hurt someone like me... I just forget! I forget that that person ever did anything bad to me.... that the person ever existed. Their wrongful, thought, action, or says reflect them not me! So why should I worry of such people. I simply forget there was a friendship, and move on. I get no desire to talk to some people again. How cold is that? But I don't care.. I don't know why... I guess I know that there is a reason for evey thing and if people were good with me to begin I wouldn't detach YOU with such easiness....
Then it's a reflection of others not me... no no no no not me fosure not me... cause I at the end, I'm the one who keeps laughing!!! HAHAHA HAHAHA
....
No comments:
Post a Comment