
Por fin!!! por fin les platico mis logros! pues mi grande noticia es que ya estubo! me gradue.... Finally they were long 5 years of my life!!! through out my journey I met some very important people, me hize unos muy buenos amigos!
Tube mis largas noches sin dormir! College introduced me to beer, smokes, coffee, and monsters!!! haha gotta keep up to make those grades!
School educated me, but I learn about life!!! Long Beach was my home! and I miss it dearly!!! Oh my pyramid! haha
Enjoy the pics!!! I took a hell of a lot!

(Chris, linda chica, Escoto)
Tomabamos fotos mientras esperabamos y escuchabamos el Presidente de la Univessidad dar su discurso
Oh con mi amigocho el Enano...... y el cucu (haaaaaaaaaa hahaha)
Aww this piture Edgar took! He got me and Escoto... can you see us... lil us!



Mi carnal y mi chula Sofia! 




No comments:
Post a Comment