Tuesday, April 28, 2009

oh no...


Today I feel like crying, I am overwhelmed with my 30 page paper that I haven't started! I feel the end of school so close to me that I am scared of life after. I miss those days as a child! Today the entire day I have felt this way. To me it seems so interesting how as children we fight so hard to get to adulthood as fast as we can! We think that it will be great, not knowing that our childhood years are the best! that innocence we have, living life without worrying! playing ball! jumping rope! even fighting with our siblings haha I miss my childhood so much! no problems about paper, money, car issues, financial difficulties! no worry about career, or impressing anybody! no worries about boys and the problems they contribute!!!

oh how I miss being protected in my mothers arms!!! how Imiss hanging with her all day, dancing, laughing! cooking together... time flies! and all I have are memories of those great days doing nothing around the house and feeling awesome!!! oh oh oh oh... life must go on...

but I get tired of being a fighter all the time, I feel I need a shoulder to cry on... I feel I need protection...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment