Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DoWn ToWn L.a


The other day I was in my moms room laying in bed reading... for some odd reason her room lets be concentrate more... it has peace in it.

I get a phone call, it was my papa buuu hehe My friend Edgar, oh how I love my love! He tells me to get ready, he was gonna take me out for lunch... So I did. Got ready in a flash and was ready to hit a day in town!!!

We went to school it took us an hour just to get his parking permit! We talked and talked about life, love, our economy, our crazy boy stories (yes! edgar is gay)... everything everything... it had been a while I didn't see him, so catching up was great.... we were located in the hood mejor conosido como el este de Los Angeles... many people talk caca about the east... the ghetto the hood, el barrio whateva! but I like it... I feel like it is a city full of culture, color, and yummy food haha!


After the long lines at school we drove around the streets of the hood, I wanted to see the corner where Kate del Castillo calls her son in the movie Under the Same Moon... so we did! haha driving and driving looking at homes, some pretty, others pretty ugly jeje

We ended up in Beverly Hills... we drove to eat suchi! yum yum it was great I will have to go back again. Then to down town where we shopped around in the famous callejones! oh everyone has to have been in the callejones at least once in their lives, I like them things are cheap :) I got some disque ray bans for 5 bucks!


Up and down in down town... eating here and there, ese down town where in every corner there is a hot dog stand! where the sausage is wrapped in fatty bacon! haha que cochinas comemos!

Bueno... despues regresamos a el este a por unos raspados.... where they kicked us out! vieja cabrona.... so we headed to bell, where we went to get scratchier to test our luck, ganamos pero perdimos todo de nuevo! but it was fun... we ended up in Alma's house finishing our crazy day drinking some beer an watching my novela, fuera dolor! (I know!)

Oh that was a happy day! with my love! haaaaa como lo quiero muah!
happy crazy day we were EVERYWHERE.... and I must confess I do Love L.A!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment