Wednesday, December 31, 2008

un dia verde!

Primeramente feliz año nuevo a todos! Begin thinking of all the great moments of this year, the mistakes you did and the ways in which you can improve yourself to be a better person! Appreciate the good and the bad from 2008 because you enjoyed the good, and from the bad you learned! lets be better people :P my words of wisdom hehe

Yesterday we took Sofia to a park, we had a little picnic... This park was introduced by my brother, who came and took photos when he was working with Beto... I fell in love with it!

Sofia, Chave and I are in the shadows :)


This is was a man made river, but I still like it

mis colores favoritos! green and brown... I'm no where close to a professional photographer but I think many of my pictures come out pretty good jeje que creida! es mi blog... mi lugar de lucirme si yo no me aprecio quein lo va hacer por mi? haha

Un poquito mas de las cascas

la casita!

esta picture me gusta muchisimo! I like how I manage to come out in the picture as well... look in to her eyes yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

peace n love!

Juanchillo... my bro... stupid ass Nellll si lo quiero al guey, aunk casi siempre peleamos, after 5 min we are cool again.

It's a very nice park.... now one of my favorites

I think she is a very happy girl, I really hope so, from my part I will always try my best to keep her heart alive, young, innocent, and show her as many things possible... Quiero que sea feliz, y que sea una luchadora por la vida ya que todos sabemos que la vida puede ser algo dificil...


I hope everyone enjoys their new years get a little drunk it's fun jaja be safe, and start it happy woooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!


Salud dinero y mucho mucho love! from me Clau!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment