Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh Fuck the time!

Oh man! seriously the alarm on my cell phone does not do it for me anymore! Which is pretty weird cause I'm a morning girl... it rings and I jump out of bed and in to the shower, ready for my day, but lately it doesn't work... I don't know why.... why?

I think I'm going to get one of those super mega alarms to wake me UP! I just don't hear it anymore I simply don't hear it and I hate it cause I hate being late, and it is one of those things I can't control... I oversleep, SHIT! haha

Its been 2 weeks already... at least 3 days out of the week... some days I catch up with time but others I'm just late to class... A new alarm clock is the solution... aww...WAIT ... how I wish I would able to wake up with the sun light... BOOO reality check we are on a time people it's california! :(

So I have a theory... I suffer from odd sleeping schedules disease, haha pero enserio I do. Y haci de rara que soy I like it I would not have any other way, it works with me. So I think the lack of sleep trough so many years are catching up... who knows... or maybe I'd rather sleep than be awake... who knows... my unconscious is trying to hint my conscious something...

I la Muñneca quieres su starbucks! Yum fatty drinks... I'm thinking I should give it up I should turn to jamba juice or something else... Or drive all the way to East Los every morning where they have the best licuados ever!!! Yum... If you guys are in East Los on Whittier Blvd (I think jeje) there is this lil hole in the wall licuado place named Licuados express, they are yummy!!! haha Or call me I'll let you know how to get there :D

3 more days and I am done with my summer class... yay! and aww! cause I really did like it! too much stupid work pero pues si aprendi, aparte que se conose mucha gente diferente... hopefully I find something productive to do with the time off... PRODUCTIVE Vonny! think PRODUCTIVE!!! haha


.

No comments:

Post a Comment