El: "Pues 38"
Yo: "DAD!!!"
El: "... pues k te dire... ponle unos 40"
Yo: "DAD!! COME ON!!!"
El: "OK... cumplo mis 48 hoy"
Yo: "Relax! pa' come on! How old are you today?"
El: "Ha chingado! ya hija ya son 58...."
Yo: "Well, explicanos por que aparentas 25?!?!?!" :D
haha y el se rie y mi dice " Hai hija! pues muchas gracias tu papi ya esta viejo..."
(I love my daddy's eyes! filled with life! they have this glow a glow I can't explain... a glow that fills my heart with joy!)
Excuse me dad but you don't look one day past 25 haha!
I love you un chingo too mucho como tu me dices todo el tiempo! Life would not be worth living without someone like you by my side, and I thank you! Porque se que soy especial y algo revelde habeses, pero siempre le encuentras el lado bueno a todas mi pendejadas! Thank you for letting me be me! and always supporting me in everything!
Feliz cumple Juan! haha remember always, te amo un chingamadral! mua mua!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment