I loved it when he rang...
Ring ring!!! and the automatic smile would glow!
Along with the glow, the stress YOU evoked,
Along with the stress, the concentration of what matters vanished,
Along the concentration, the attention diminished,
Along with the attention, the mind became in complete absence,
Along with the ring all these negative feelings were attracted...

Then why do I still miss that ring ring!!!?
Somethings are better left alone... this is one of them
Lets leave it alone, and just remember. Remember and never let it disappear from the mind...
Oh! cause trust me, some things are just never forgotten.....
My question is will YOU remember? or with time will it vanish?
Never forget what matters, always keep in mind those good times in life... because things happen for a reason, and things end for a reason, just analyse... The puzzle will slowly fit...
I'll be around I promise YOU, it's just going to take some time to go back to "normal" ... just give it time...
.
No comments:
Post a Comment