Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wanna get away?

I can't wait ... Today i want to go downlaod my pictures on to a C.D ya que mi mendiga comp habeses me falla pero bueno... Precisamente por eso no bajado pixs de la Sofi! sorry to those who have been waiting, I'll post them as soon as i can!

Lately life has been ok, and nothing better than simply ok.

I don't know maybe it's something in the water jaja Alma has been the same way, but all of our problems and stupidity has brough us together even more, THANKS More for being there! te quiero un chingo! jaja I can't wait for the economic situation to get better hopefully in about a year when I graduate i nos largemos a unas buena vacation!... Olvidar los problemas por un par de semanas, most likely they will still be here when we come back home! Primero que queria ir a Europe luego me dieron muchicsimas ganas de ir a Australia, ultimamente Alaska jaja I was working at the store a couple of days ago and I was talking to this lady... She was telling me that during the summer in Alaska there are days straight with out a night! Pretty cool huh haha and there are kids playing on the streets at 2 in the morning... Me pongo a pensar en la differente clase de vida que otros tienen, seria chido experimentar otro horizontes culturas nuevas gente differente... si tuviera la oportunidad me largara!!! jaja :)


Not quite Alaska yet but palmdale at my cousins will do for now.... I went a couple of months ago I always love going to her house its so cozie just home feeling and warm, not many homes do that for me, but hers does everytime... and you know what it's not the house it's the family in it. She has moved various times and the feeling follows her :) k guys i'll keep on dreaming with leaving one day... I'm crazy! today Alaska by tomorrow it's probably gonna be China! haha

.

No comments:

Post a Comment