Friday, January 4, 2008

Wish I was in His shoes!

Lucky!!! Lucky J.r :( while I am here at home having to work the lucky foo' is in MEXICO!!! Sin mi! mi hermano se fue sin mi! ha ha it's ok, la casa no es igual sin el... plus I miss making him mad, in a good way. Aun no se sabe cuando regresa, pero apenas se fui i ya lo extraño! bueno pinche Juan k te la pases bien! te extraño un chingo! Chave me mando un text "J.R is finally at my Grams and eating camarones in Acaponeta" ha ha I wish I was there with all my heart, but sometimes no se puede! I wish we could trade shoes just for one day ha ha ...



Here! I'll give u mine already :) (Me facinan mis Chucks! para arriba i abajo con ellos!!!)

And this the smelly foo that left with out Me... I expect awesome stories, and lots of cool stuff... but most importantly hope to see you soon! Be safe I asle caso a la Grams!

No comments:

Post a Comment